Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BRP - Enlightened Magic is out

Amidst all the furor over D&D 5E's release there is still other news out there. Yes! Hard to believe. One bit of news is Chaosium's recent reboot of their site...it's suddenly much nicer and easier to use. I just popped over and ordered the latest BRP sourcebook, Enlightend Magic. It looks good, hopefully will be just the book I need for my historical occult campaign that I'm always thinking about running....or even just a good resource to supplement my ongoing Magic World campaign, which admittedly has already got a cornucopia of coolness with the Advanced Sorcery book.

Once I get it (and I have a history of late order problems with Chaosium but hope the site change fixes that issue) I'll offer up a review....


1 comment:

  1. Oh! Yeah, I'll be picking up this one.
    Good stuff for a modern urban fantasy campaign I'd think... and Mr. Snead usually has interesting ideas to share.

    ReplyDelete